March 2016 - February 2019
- Created and maintained websites using Magento for a wide variety of clients.
- Collaborated with team members using git along with Github, Gitlab and BitBucket.
- Worked as part of a team and as an individual on various projects.
March 2017 - April 2017 (Contract Work)
- Created a new website from scratch using HTML5, CSS3, SASS, PHP, jQuery, Bootstrap, MySQL and TinyMCE.
- Implemented a user-friendly admin page so the police department could maintain the site once it was finished.
- Maintained accessibility on the website to the best of my knowledge using ARIA HTML attributes.
game development (ongoing)
- Created prototypes for platformer games, local multiplayer games, and space shooter games in Unity (C#) and GameMaker Studio 1 & 2 (GML) using both 2D and 3D physics
- Game Jolt
UMASS Lowell - Lowell, MA - B.S.: Computer Science, grad May 2019, 3.74 GPA
Northern Essex Community College - Haverhill, MA - A.S.: Computer Science, grad May 2017, 3.81 GPA
September 2018 - May 2019
- Designed and implemented the frontend portion of a check splitting app called SplitzEase for a school project that worked seamlessly on both Android and iOS using React Native and Redux.
- Worked on the backend using Firebase and Android Studio (Java) for Settle the Score, which was designed to help users figure out who would buy the next round of drinks using quick minigames to determine the winner or loser.
January 2019 - May 2019
- Created an Alien Escape Room experience with three artists using Unity and the Oculus SDK.
- Learned proper implementation of raycasting, object interaction, and other various algorithms to make the game feel like a more realistic experience.
September 2015 - May 2019
- Designed and implemented a shape editor using typical OOP practices, JSON for saving, as well as numerous graphics algorithms to manipulate the different shapes.
- Created a networked Pictionary-style game using PHP to interact with the database, MySQL for the database itself to store categories and buzzwords, and Processing.js to handle all of the drawings the users would create.
Dean's List - Northern Essex Community College (2014 to 2017)
Web Page Design & Development Certificate - Northern Essex Community College (2017)